BANKING AND FINANCING
The firm offers legal counsel in all aspects of the financial system, including banking law, securities law, credit organizations and auxiliary activities, and insurance and bonding law. Aiming to provide a dynamic and flexible service permitting the constant adaptation to changing financial needs, the firm is always abreast of new rulings and rules issued by the Mexican finance authorities.
Our services include assistance, legal counsel and drafting of documents for:
- Structuring and restructuring of domestic and international ordinary and syndicated loans, credit operations with special guarantees, including loan structuring with pledges, industrial mortgages and any other kind, guaranty trusts, bridge loans, letters or credit, bank backing, title retention, and others.
\Project finance structuring and restructuring, asset financing, structured financing, domestic, international and foreign trade financing, including security and collateral implementation.
- Ship or aircraft financing and corresponding special mortgages.
- Advisement in public and private offerings, share or debenture offerings, commercial paper and other securities regulated by the Stock Market Law, including advisement and execution of share issues, authorizations and registrations with the National Banking and Securities Commission, National Securities Commission (in the securities and special sections) in the case of international placements and with the Mexican Stock Market, among other services.
- Securitization of assets and receivables, including the structuring and restructuring of bridge trusts.
- Swaps structuring and futures and options contracts.
- Due diligence and credit and portfolio reviews, including the preparation and issuance of the respective legal opinions.
- Corporate and financial advisement and representation for financial groups and intermediaries, including banks, stock brokerage and nonbank banks such as limited-objective financial companies and Mexican affiliates of foreign institutions. Compliance and regulatory filings with various finance authorities.
Financial and banking operations, financial leases, currency exchanges, exchange centers, general deposit warehouses, financial factoring, insurance and bonding, representation before the Commission for the Defense of Users of Financial Services, the National Insurance and Bonding Commission, the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, and all other competent authorities.